Organic Rosewood Essential OilArOmis
If you’ve never taken the time to try out the sweet scent of rosewood oil, you’re in for a pleasant surprise. Our organic rosewood oil is steam distilled from the wood and leaves of the Brazilian rosewood tree (Aniba rosaeodora).
Rosewood has plenty of healing properties derived from its antimicrobial and antiseptic properties. It’s used as a pain reliever, as a skin remedy, and much more. Aromatically, rosewood essential oil is floral, grounding, and refreshing. Its spicy, floral scent is thought to promote a sense of well-being and positivity.
Uses & Benefits
- Blend with a carrier oil and use topically for relief of headaches, joint pain, and more.
- Blend with orange or lavender for a natural deodorant or bath oil.
- Use it to relieve coughs, colds and sinus problems.
- Improves skin problems like acne, wounds, dry skin, oily skin, scars, and stretch marks.
- Use as a massage oil to reduce stress and promote lymphatic drainage.
- Suitable as a natural cleaner as it has strong antimicrobial and antiseptic properties.
When you buy essential oils online, it’s not always easy to tell if they’re 100% pure or ethically sourced. Our certified organic oils are certified by internationally recognized agencies and tested for purity. If you’re looking for optimal health benefits, you’ll want to only use the highest quality, therapeutic grade aromatherapy essential oils acquired from fair trade and sustainable sources.
We have over 30 kinds of oils in stock, and we make it easy to shop our selection. With our competitive pricing and simple order and delivery process, relief and relaxation are just a click away. If you have any questions about a product, if you need help choosing the right oil or blend, or you’d like to know more, just reach out and contact us.
- Botanical Name:
- Aniba rosaeodora
- Parts of Plant Used:
- Wood, leaves
- Extraction Method:
- Steamed Distilled