Organic Peppermint Essential OilArOmis
Our organic peppermint essential oil comes from the plant Mentha piperita which grows abundantly through North America and Europe. The main therapeutic component in peppermint is menthol. The menthol in peppermint has been used for decades in everything from mouthwash to candy. You may also be familiar with peppermint tea as a simple herbal remedy for digestive problems.
The cooling, fresh, sharp smell of this oil is thought to promote wakefulness and concentration, but can also be used to help with calming and concentration.
Uses & Benefits
- Dilute a few drops of peppermint oil and tea tree into distilled water for a natural mouthwash.
- Peppermint is an excellent digestive aid for almost any gastrointestinal problem, including IBS, nausea, diarrhea, and constipation.
- Dab a few drops of diluted peppermint oil on your temples to help with headaches, clear sinuses, and improve focus.
- Use diluted in a carrier oil for a massage oil to promote circulation and improve wakefulness.
- Peppermint oil can help relieve itchy skin, dandruff, candida, and other skin problems.
- Use as a main component in almost any DIY cosmetic or cleaning agent.
- Blend peppermint oil with cedarwood or eucalyptus to soothe sore muscles in a hot bath or massage oil.
ArOmis organic essential oils are 100% pure therapeutic grade and extracted from a range of plants, trees, and flowers. Consider building a collection of ArOmis’ essential oils to keep around the house. Use them to create your home remedies, cleaning solutions, and air fresheners. With multiple uses and long shelf life, basic oils like peppermint are an essential part of your collection.
Always take precautions if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, and follow instructions on the label. Do not ingest essential oils, and dilute if using topically.
If you have questions about any of our products, we’re happy to answer.
- Botanical Name:
- Mentha Piperita
- Distillation Method:
- Country of Origin:
- Tracking Method:
- Batch No, Date
- Plant Origin: