Organic Palo Santo Essential OilArOmis
ArOmis’ organic Palo Santo essential oil is derived from the sacred tree of the same name. Traditionally used ritualistically by shamans in tropical south pacific regions, the name translates to “holy wood.” Aromatically, Palo Santo is a little bit lighter than that of some of the other tree scents. Inhale it directly from the bottle, and you’ll likely notice pleasant notes of mint and lemon.
Uses & Benefits
- Perfume and incense for spiritual ceremonies.
- Use it in a diffuser for an uplifting scent that promotes concentration.
- Use a few drops as part of a spiritual ritual such as meditation.
- Blend with a carrier oil and use the balm to reduce inflammation and improve circulation.
- Use as part of a grounding and relaxation practice such as in a spa or massage studio.
- Palo Santo may help with headaches, allergies, stress, dizziness, nervousness, and respiratory problems.
Palo Santo is similar to frankincense in its uses and applications in spiritual settings. It’s grounding and may help with prayer and mediation. It is thought to ward off negative energy. If you are using it for this purpose, consider creating blends with other woody scents like frankincense, cedarwood, or myrrh.
This oil is not overly pungent, which makes it a good subtle scent to wear as a perfume. We suggest adding a few drops on the temples to help with stress throughout the day, or blending it with a citrus scent and using it in a diffuser to create a gentle, uplifting atmosphere in your home or studio.
All of our organic essential oils are carefully sourced and produced. As a small business, we try to partner with other companies who are engaged in ethical production and fair trade. All of our certified organic oils are recognized by international agencies and tested for purity.
- Botanical Name:
- Bursera Graveolens
- Parts of Plant Used:
- Extraction Method:
- Steam Distilled
Found this company looking for good essential oils for a project I have. We purchased 12 different essential oils, from other companies, and did a blind series of testing. I won't get into details about the tests, but AROMIS definitely beat all of the other essential oils in the three highest priority categories; (I'm making candles) Sent through, emulsification with the soy wax, and pooling. I definitely recommend this company!