Oregano Essential OilArOmis
You’re already familiar with oregano as the popular herb used in Mediterranean cooking. But did you know that Oregano essential oil has a surprisingly wide range of uses beyond the kitchen? The oregano plant (Origanum vulgare) has been harvested for thousands of years for its flavourful leaves, but also its therapeutic properties. Our oregano essential oil is steam distilled from its flowers, leaves and buds.
Aromatically, oregano essential oil is warm, spicy, and herbaceous.
Uses & Benefits
- Oregano essential oil is an extremely powerful detoxifying for cleansing and cleaning.
- Strong antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Use a few drops of oil for each cup of distilled water in a spritz container for a natural cleaner.
- Oregano oil offers excellent digestive support, may boost immunity and prevent infections.
- Oregano oil can help with hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
- Use in a diffuser to create a warm, welcoming aroma reminiscent of the Mediterranean.
Oregano essential oils contain natural anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, and antifungal properties. This makes it an excellent aid to have on hand for treating all kinds of health problems, from inflammation to infection. Oregano oil is safe if diluted and used topically or inhaled, but in rare instances it can cause an allergic reaction. It may not be safe for people with bleeding disorders, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
At ArOmis, we do our best to ensure the products we deliver to you are certified and top-quality. Our organic essential oils are extracted from plants, trees, and flowers, certified by internationally recognized agencies, and tested for purity. As a small, family-owned business, we maintain our commitment to supporting other small businesses around the world. That’s why we acquire our oils via fair trade and sustainable sources whenever possible.
If you have any questions about our products please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly customer service team.
- Botanical Name:
- Oreganum vulgare
- Parts of Plant Used:
- Leaves and Flowers/Buds
- Extraction Method:
- Steamed Distilled