Eucalyptus Globulus Essential OilArOmis
Our organic eucalyptus oil is steam-distilled from the leaves of the blue gum tree, (Eucalyptus globulus). It’s grown extensively in plantations in both its native Australia and other areas of the world. China is the biggest producer of eucalyptus oil in the world. Aromatically this essential oil offers a fresh, medicinal and earthy scent. The active ingredient in eucalyptus globulus is cineole (1,8 cineole) accounts for its strong aroma and intense therapeutic benefits.
Eucalyptus is well-known as the key ingredient in some cough and cold products as it’s thought to help support respiratory wellness.
Uses & Benefits
- Eucalyptus oil may help to ease symptoms of bronchitis, respiratory problems, sinusitis, and more.
- For colds and coughs, use a few drops of eucalyptus in a bowl of hot water and inhale for 5-10 minutes.
- Create a DIY massage oil using eucalyptus oil or blend it with an oil such as cypress or geranium oil to relieve muscle pain and arthritis symptoms.
- Eucalyptus oil may help to ease fevers and infections.
- Use a diffuser to detoxify the air, relieve headaches, and create an uplifting environment.
- Use eucalyptus oil externally in any DIY antiseptic or anti-inflammatory remedy.
Pure eucalyptus oil is quite strong, so be sure to dilute it at all times. Use caution when using it around the face, and avoid using it with younger children. ArOmis Eucalyptus essential oil is certified organic in Holland. Our essential oils are imported from our partner in South Africa. We support sustainable farming and small farmers and support fair trade and environmental stewardship when possible. ArOmis’ oils grown in tropical and subtropical areas help local farmers use less land more wisely and preserve the indigenous forests by growing high-value crops in harmony with the surrounding forests.
Use ArOmis’ essential oils for everyday wellness.
- Botanical Names:
- Eucalyptus Globulus
- Extraction Method:
- Steam Distilled
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Plant Origin:
- South Africa