ilomia Cold Pressed - Organic Cranberry Seed Face Hydration OililOmia
ilOmia all-natural cranberry essential oil is cold-pressed in a local Wisconsin farms. It is one of the most sensual and amazing facial hydration oils of any natural nut oil. This is because it has high levels of Omega 7 and 9 which are extreamly rare oils outside of sea buckthron or krill oil. Cranberry seed oil not only tastes and smells fruity and light, but it has a long shelf-life, meaning that a small bottle will last much longer than some other leading health and beauty products. Our organic cranberry seed oil is your organic solution for skin and hair health! Just a few drops daily will help your skin and hair look smoother and stronger.
Cranberry seed oil is chock-full of natural phytochemicals, plus vitamins A and E, as well as antioxidants. This means that it’s an excellent way to prevent cell aging. It is an excellent calming remedy for dry and irritated skin and can even be used on sensitive skin. It also has the amazing effect of increasing your skins natural resistance to sun exposure.
How to Use Cranberry Seed Essential Oil
Although our cranberry essential oil is gentle on the skin, always test a small portion of your skin to ensure that you do not have a reaction. Add a few drops of cranberry essential oil to your lotions and shampoos for extra moisturizing and soothing properties. You can also create use cranberry seed oil as a carrier oil for your own body or face oil by adding essentialk oils like Helichrysum Italicum, German Chamomile, Frankencense or just use it all by its self.
The Benefits of Cranberry Seed Oil
- Smooths scars and minimizes age spots
- Helps improve skin elasticity
- Builds stronger, shinier hair
- Soothes skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema
- Can be used as part of daily acne treatment
- May contribute to cardiovascular health
- May help to treat urinary tract infections
- Contains enough calcium to support bone health
- Vitamin C strengthens immune system
- Can help maintain oral health and balance digestion
- Extraction Method:
- Cold Pressed