Cold Pressed - Organic Cranberry Seed OilArOmis
Our all-natural cranberry essential oil is cold-pressed on local Wisconsin farms. It not only tastes fruity and light, but it has a long shelf-life, meaning that a small bottle will last much longer than some other leading health and beauty products. Our organic cranberry seed oil is your organic solution for skin and hair health! Just a few drops daily will help your skin and hair look smoother and stronger.
Cranberry seed oil is chock-full of natural phytochemicals, plus vitamins A and E, as well as antioxidants. This means that it’s an excellent way to prevent cell aging. It is an excellent calming remedy for dry and irritated skin and can even be used on sensitive skin.
How to Use Cranberry Seed Essential Oil
Although our cranberry essential oil is gentle on the skin, always test a small portion of your skin to ensure that you do not have a reaction. Add a few drops of cranberry essential oil to your lotions and shampoos for extra moisturizing and soothing properties. You can also create your own body or face oil by adding a few drops to a tablespoon of natural carrier oil such as almond or vitamin E oil.
The Benefits of Cranberry Seed Oil
- Smooths scars and minimizes age spots
- Helps improve skin elasticity
- Builds stronger, shinier hair
- Soothes skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema
- Can be used as part of daily acne treatment
- May contribute to cardiovascular health
- May help to treat urinary tract infections
- Contains enough calcium to support bone health
- Vitamin C strengthens immune system
- Can help maintain oral health and balance digestion
- Extraction Method:
- Cold Pressed