Bulgarian Lavender Essential OilArOmis
ArOmis organic Bulgarian lavender oil is derived from the English lavender plant (Lavandula Angustifolia). Lavender is one of the most well-known and most used essential oils, and the familiar flowering plant is grown globally. Bulgaria is known to have the best quality lavender in the world. People have been using lavender as a perfume, air freshener, soap ingredient, and herb for cooking for hundreds of years.
Lavender is frequently used for sleep, relaxation, and in many topical formulations for the skin. It’s one of the most extensively researched natural remedies and is well-known for reducing anxiety and tension. The sweet, clean aroma of lavender is always a crowd-pleaser. It’s extremely versatile and has a long list of applications.
Uses & Benefits
- For headaches and migraines, rub a few drops of diluted peppermint and lavender oil on your temples.
- Add a few drops of lavender oil to your pillow or create a DIY linen spray for a restful sleep.
- Blend lavender oil with ylang-ylang oil to help lower blood pressure and cortisol.
- Use in a diffuser or inhale directly for anytime grounding and calming.
- Use in your wellness studio diffuser to promote a calm atmosphere.
- Create DIY skin cleansers with lavender for a healthy, clear complexion.
- Use lavender (diluted in carrier oil) to ease the discomfort of sunburn or other skin irritations.
- Use in a massage oil or Epsom salt bath to combat any type of muscle or joint pain.
- Use a little lavender in a diffuser in your nursery to help little ones drift off.
If you’re a beginner to the essential oil world, lavender is a great oil to start with.
We have a huge variety of essential oils for headaches, infections, colds, and much more. If you're curious to learn more, please reach out -- we're happy to help.
- Botanical Name:
- Lavendula Angustifolia
- Distillation Method:
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Tracking Method:
- Batch No, Date
- Plant Origin: