Organic Clary Sage Essential OilArOmis
ArOmis’ organic clary sage essential oil is steam-distilled from the leaves of the clary sage plant (Salvia sclarea). Records show that the plant has been used therapeutically for centuries in its native region, the Mediterranean, since the 1st century. Since then it’s also been used to produce alcohol, perfumes, and to induce labor.
Aromatically clary sage has a vibrant, sweet floral smell. It’s commonly recommended therapeutically for relaxation and comfort, and is excellent for softening hair and skin.
Uses & Benefits
- To boost your mood and freshen the air, blend clary sage with citrus oil and add to a diffuser.
- Inhale clary sage essential oil directly anytime you feel the need for relaxation and clarity..
- Relax into a deep sleep by adding clary sage oil to your diffuser or using it in a DIY linen spray.
- For headaches, sinusitis, or sore throats, add around 10 drops to a bowl of hot water and inhale.
- For soft hair, create a DIY conditioner with coconut oil, olive oil, clary sage oil, and rosemary oil.
- For PMS relief and to balance hormones, blend clary sage into a carrier oil and massage into the affected area(s), or add to a hot bath.
- Blend with lavender, cypress, or geranium for any relaxation, stress relief, muscle relief, or sleep.
- For stress relief, use a few drops of clary sage and lavender or geranium in a bath or added to an aromatherapy glass diffuser.
- Treat your sore muscles with a coconut-oil-based clary sage massage oil.
Clary sage essential oil is generally safe to use, but we do not recommend ingesting this oil. Always use a natural carrier oil if using topically. ArOmis Clary Sage essential oil is certified organic in South Africa. We believe in supporting small farmers in the spirit of fair trade and environmental stewardship.
- Botanical Name:
- Salvia Sclarea
- Parts of Plant Used:
- Extraction Method:
- Steam Distilled
- Country of Origin:
- South Africa
- Plant Origin:
- South Africa